The Lumberjack (New Orleans). Vol 1 No. 27. July 10, 1913.
The Voice of the People continued The Lumberjack. The Lumberjack began in January 1913 as the weekly voice of the Brotherhood of Timber Workers strike in Merryville, Louisiana. Published by the Southern District of the National Industrial Union of Forest and Lumber Workers, affiliated with the Industrial Workers of the World, the weekly paper was edited by Covington Hall of the Socialist Party in New Orleans. In July, 1913 the name was changed to Voice of the People and the printing home briefly moved to Portland, Oregon. It ran until late 1914.
PDF of full issue: https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn88064459/1913-07-10/ed-1/seq-1/