אידישע ארבעטער וועלט (שיקאגא) /Jewish Labor World (Chicago). Vol. 5. No. 244. March 14, 1913.
Jewish Labor World began in 1908 as a weekly Yiddish-language publication of the Jewish Workmen’s Circle and edited by Morris Siskind. The paper attempted several daily runs, particularly around the large garment strikes of the time which including many Jewish workers. When the Jewish Socialist Federation of the Socialist Party was founded in 1912, Labor World became a regional paper of the Federation and the S.P. Like so much of the left press, it was shut down by state repression in 1917.
PDF of full issue: https://www.nli.org.il/en/newspapers/?a=is&oid=yidarb19130314-01&type=staticpdf&e=——-en-20–1–img-txIN|txTI————–1